Karen A. Altman, Esq.
5 Star Reviews
Karen A. Altman is a partner with Strategic Divorce in Lake Bluff. Ms. Altman received her Juris Doctor from Loyola University Chicago and has been practicing law for more than 15 years. She has focused exclusively on family and matrimonial issues, including custody (allocation of parental responsibilities), parenting time (visitation), maintenance, child support, complex and high-end financial issues, corporate valuations, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, post-decree actions and appeals for her entire career.
Ms. Altman has been published by the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, the Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education, and The Docket. She has further lectured on family law matters through the National Business Institute.
- Family and Matrimonial Issues
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Lake County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Women Attorneys of Lake County
- Riewer & Collins
- Arongberg Goldgehn
- Davis Friedman LLP
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor – 2004
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Illinois, 2004