Tiffany M. Alexander, Esq.
5 Star Reviews
Tiffany M. Alexander received her Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2005 and her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan. Ms. Alexander has practiced exclusively in the area of family law since 2005 and has extensive experience in dissolution cases including complex financial matters, business interests, high conflict parenting issues, maintenance, child support, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, orders of protection, and uncontested cases. Ms. Alexander has tried and settled cases in Cook, Lake and DuPage Counties. In addition to litigation, Ms. Alexander practices collaborative law and is an approved mediator and an approved representative for children in Lake County.
Ms. Alexander has been published by the Illinois State Bar Journal, the American Bar Association, the Docket (Lake County Bar Association) and has spoken at seminars for Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education. Outside of the law, Ms. Alexander serves as an Executive Board Member for the Lake County Community Foundation.
- Family and Matrimonial Law
- Collaborative Law
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- Lake County Bar Association, Member
- The Association of Women’s Attorneys of Lake County, Member
- Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois
- Riewer & Collins, LLC
- Hoffenberg & Block, LLC
- Law Offices of Alan D. Hoffenberg
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, IL
- Juris Doctor – 2005
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Graduated 2002
- Illinois, 2005