William A. Ensing, Esq.
5 Star Reviews
Bill has practiced exclusively in estate planning and the advanced area of asset and wealth protection for almost 35 years representing clients in a wide variety of businesses and professions and developing and implementing offshore captive insurance companies, domestic and international asset protection trusts and other protective entities utilizing jurisdictions that offer superior wealth protection.
Prior to entering private practice, Bill held positions as a commercial lender with several Chicago area commercial banks and as the head of the Family Business Division of the Trust Department of the Northern Trust Company.
- American Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- North Suburban Bar Association – Board Member 2005 – 2018
- Chicago Bar Association – Asset Protection Committee Two Time Past Chair and Co-Chair
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Offshore Institute
- IIT – Chicago Kent College of Law, J.D. – 1985
- Lake Forest College, B.S. – Economics with Dean’s Honors – 1980
- Illinois – 1985
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois – 1985