Anne Doherty Velez, Esq.
5 Star Reviews
Anne Doherty Velez received her Juris Doctor from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. She has been practicing law for over 8 years with experience in all areas of family and matrimonial law, including custody and visitation, maintenance, child support, and post-decree actions. She also has experience in estate planning, including wills, trusts, and powers of attorney.
Ms. Doherty Velez was admitted to the Illinois Bar In 2005 and is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and the Lake County Bar Association.
- Family and Matrimonial Law
- Custody and Visitation
- Maintenance and Support
- Estate Planning
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Lake County Bar Association, Member
- Law Office of Deanna J. Bowen
- Karbal Cohen Economou Silk and Dunne
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, IL
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude – 2005
- Dominican University, River Forest, IL
- B.A., Summa Cum Laude – 2002
- Illinois, 2005