Thomas L. Sbertoli, Esq.
5 Star Reviews
Thomas L. Sbertoli received his Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology. He has been practicing law for over 40 years with experience in all areas of family and matrimonial law, including custody and visitation, maintenance, child support, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, adoptions, post-decree actions, and civil litigation. He also has experience in estate planning, Personal Injury and Real Estate Law. Mr. Sbertoli was admitted to the Illinois Bar In 1976, and he is a member of the Illinois Bar Association and the Lake County Bar Association. Mr. Sbertoli was recognized by Martindale-Hubbell as an AV Preeminent Attorney and was selected by his peers as a Leading Chicago Area Divorce Lawyer.
- Family and Matrimonial Law
- Civil Litigation
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- Lake County Bar Association, Member
- Riewer & Collins
- Graham, Graham & Sbertoli, Ltd.
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor
- Lewis University , Romeoville, Illinois
- Illinois, 1976
- Recognized by Martindale-Hubbell as an AV Preeminent Attorney
- Selected by his peers as a Leading Chicago Area Divorce Lawyer
- United States Marine Corp. 1970 – 1973
- Captain: Served in Vietnam