Nicholas A. Riewer, Esq.
5 Star Reviews
Nicholas Riewer received his Juris Doctorate from the John Marshall Law School in 1983. He has been practicing law for 35 years, during which time he has tried numerous jury cases to verdict. He currently practices in all areas of family and matrimonial law, as well as defending physicians in medical malpractice cases.
Mr. Riewer is the President of the Lake County Bar Foundation, a well as a member of the ABA, ISBA, and AACFL.
- Family and Matrimonial Law
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Lake County Bar Foundation, President (2019-2021)
- Lake County Bar Family Law Committee, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators, Advisory Board Member
- Riewer & Collins, LLC
- Ruberry, Stalmack & Garvey, Of Counsel (2011-Present)
- Bollinger, Ruberry & Garvey, Partner
- Wildman, Harrold, Allen & Dixon, Associate
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL
- Juris Doctor – 1983
- Loyola University, Chicago, IL
- B.S. – 1979
- Illinois, 1984
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1984
- Recognized by Martindale-Hubbell as an AV Preeminent Attorney