Nick’s Easy Key Lime Pie
READY IN: 50 minutes
1 Keebler Ready Crust-Graham (2 extra slices size) As good as homemade and much easier
2 (14 ounce) cans condensed milk
1 Cup Key Lime Juice
(Nellie and Joe’s Key West Lime Juice – Don’t waste time squeezing those little guys – This stuff is as good)
2 Whole Eggs
1 Cup Sour Cream
2 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
1 Tablespoon Lime Zest
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the condensed milk, lime juice, and eggs
- Whisk until well blended and place the filling in the pie shell.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, then allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Once chilled, combine the sour cream and powdered sugar and spread over the top of the pie using a spatula.
- Sprinkle the lime zest as a garnish on top of the sour cream and serve chilled.
Contact For A Free Consultation