Paternity Dispute Attorney
Paternity disputes can be extremely complicated, but they are common and will arise when unmarried parents separate or divorce. If there was no marriage, the parents might not agree on fatherhood and financial responsibility. This should not be a big issue if you have Strategic Divorce.
Our attorneys are experienced and qualified to handle any paternity case, including the more complicated ones. Paternity issues can never be easy but seeking one of the most well-respected paternity lawyers in your area is smart. Before you seek out one of the best, read this article to find out why hiring one is one of the smartest things you can do.
Who Is a Paternity Dispute Attorney?
A paternity dispute attorney is a person who is trained in the law but specializes in cases of a father denying parentage to a child. This can be an issue that is difficult to resolve because it is sometimes hard to know who the child’s father is.
Having an attorney can help with potential court orders and assist in being able to get the correct person to provide some financial assistance. You should make sure you have a great lawyer when determined to do this work because things can get complicated if you do not understand what you are doing. There will be facts that need to be presented and the rights of both parties will need to be protected during this process.
What Does a Paternity Lawyer Do?
It is no secret that you’re marrying the whole family when you get married. But what happens when you find out that person isn’t really “family”? Many men aren’t aware of their rights in such instances. That is why our firm’s experienced family law attorneys are here to help. We are ready to represent your best interests in determining paternity and custody agreements. Other services include:
- We fight for you and understand that a family’s stability can be affected by this issue.
- Help you know how to get the financial and emotional help you need.
- With so many different parties involved, it can be hard to keep track of what is going on.
- They try to understand all legal terms, which may seem infinitely complicated.
- An experienced attorney who specializes in paternity disputes will be able to get you through this difficult time.
- A paternity dispute lawyer helps fathers seek rights to children born out of wedlock. In a paternity suit, the judge determines who is legally the child’s father, which parent has custody, who will pay for child support and what visitation rights will be granted.
Find Your Lawyer Today
Contact our Strategic Divorce paternity lawyer today if you are involved in a paternity dispute. We can provide you with the legal advice and representation needed to resolve any paternity issues. When handling your case, turn to our team of skilled attorneys for help. We offer free consultations, competitive pricing, and expert advice on the most efficient solutions for all your paternity needs. Call us at (847) 234-4445 and book an appointment today.