Sheet Pan Italian Sausages & Peppers
READY IN: 60 Minutes
1 Package of Italian Sausages, your preference of sweet-mild-hot*
1 Orange Bell Pepper
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Red Onion
Old Bay Seasoning
Brat Buns, 1 per Sausage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Top and Tail your peppers, remove the seeds and any large bits of membrane then slice into long-thin strips
- Peel and slice your onion into long-thin strips
- Combine onion strips and bell pepper strips in medium mixing bowl then drizzle olive oil over the top, enough to coat, and finally sprinkle in Old Bay Seasoning while tossing to coat the peppers and onions.
- Transfer the onion and peppers to a rimmed baking sheet and form a ‘runway’ lengthwise down the sheet for your sausages to cook on.
- Place the sausages evenly spaced over your bed of peppers and onion.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the centers of sausages register 160 degrees F on a kitchen thermometer.
*Brats will also work here, any variety