Lauren A. Wu. Esq.
5 Star Reviews
Lauren A. Wu received her Juris Doctor from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. She has been practicing law for over 14 years with experience in all areas of family and matrimonial law, including custody and visitation, maintenance, child support, mediation and post-decree actions.
Ms. Wu was admitted to the Wisconsin bar in 2009 and Illinois Bar In 2010 and is a member of the Illinois state Bar Association and the Lake County Bar Association. Ms. Wu is a dedicated advocate for her clients.
- Family and Matrimonial Law
- Custody and Visitation
- Maintenance and Support
- Illinois Sate Bar Association, Member
- Lake County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Women Attorneys of Lake County, Member
- Law Office of Deanna J. Bowen
- Reinhart Boerner & Van Deuren s.c.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, IL
- Juris Doctor – 2009
- DePaul University, Chicago, IL
- B.A. – 2004
- Illinois, 2010
- Wisconsin, 2009